Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Aviation jobs, Customer Relations jobs, Flight jobs, Qatar jobs,
Airport Services Duty Supervisor
Supervise and control flight-handling activities such as Flight Editing, Check-in, Transfers, Boarding, etc., in order to ensure a high service standard. Achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time departure of flights. Excellent skill to deal with flight delays, disruptions, denied boarding, etc. Deputize Airport Services Duty Officer and/or Airport Representative.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
- Acts as a Station coordinator in liaison with GHA and QR Department. Works closely with GHA and all airport departments to ensure that on-time Performance targets are met.
- Ensures the progress towards on-time flight closure and passenger boarding Supervises airport team in achieving on-time performance.
- Facilitates the Ramp Handling activities in liaison with GHA, Caterers, Fuels, Maintenance, Cargo, and Crew to expedite departure. Works with all departments to ensure on-time performance.
- Utilization of maximum resources by planning efficient duty allocation for Customer Service Agents. Ensures efficient use of manpower during duty period.
- Reviews aircraft allocations according to the Movement Signals / Late Arrivals / Loads etc. Ensures all departments are aware of operational messages and requirements
- Provides support to Airport Services Duty Officer in case of Flight Disruptions, Misconnections, and Denied Boarding and ensures passengers are provided with all possible facilities. Ensures passengers are provided with full support during any disruption on his shift.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Any other operational tasks/responsibilities as may be assigned by the Airport Services Manager.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Advanced Customer Relations trainings such as Passenger services (Altea), Baggage Services (World Tracer), Ground operations (GSM/GOM), Dangerous goods Regulations, weight and balance, Sound knowledge of Amadeus Reservations & Ticketing, including ID/AD tickets (Industrial/Agent Discounted tickets)
- High computer literacy
- 5 years of job-related experience required
- Should have the legal rights to live and work in Kenya.