Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Position: Maintenance Manager
- Capable of running the engineering department for the hotel in the absence of Chief Engineer supervising a team of 10 people which includes electricians, technicians, plumbers, painters.
- Advanced knowledge and background of mechanical engineering especially in central air conditioning / VRV and diesel generators, solar heating, boiler system, circulating pumps, borehole, RO plant, domestic water systems.
- Exposure to the kitchen equipment such as Electric and LPG – hot plate, fryers, dish washers, ovens full and semi-automatic coffee machines, etc.
- Able to monitor power equipment such as HT breakers/transformer, air circuit breakers, automatic voltage stabilizer, changeover, diesel generators, UPS etc.
- Good knowledge of working with Building Management System (BMS)
- Familiar with fire alarm system, fire hydrant system with electric fire hydrant, sprinkler system and fire suppression.
- Salary: To Be discussed
- Schedule: Full Time
- Experience minimum: 2 years of experience
- Location: Waiyaki Way Nairobi City KE, Kenya
- Expiry date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019
- Inventory Management
- Staff Scheduling
- Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Performance Management for self and team
- Able to facilitate training for team
- Ready to serve with a Yes I Can! Spirit
- Previous experience in a hotel setting an added advantage
- Problem Resolution SkillsBy applying you confirm you have these skills.
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE