Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Banking jobs, Customer Care jobs,
Service Delivery Officer
The Service Delivery Officer Position is a great example and its role is key to the Bank.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the Service Delivery Officer will be actively involved to deliver excellent services to our clients while achieving operational efficiency with the utmost level of consistency and quality.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- Welcome customers and give warm transfers to relevant departments
- Attend to customers’ general queries.
- Actively source feedback from clients using various sources and compile reports from external surveys conducted.
- To ensure that issues escalated arising from customer queries are resolved within 24 hours to maintain customer satisfaction & loyalty.
- Receive customer complaints and document the complains without fail.
- Follow up on complaints to ensure they are resolved in time.
- Communicate feedback to the client.
- Help identify service gaps and suggest/ help put in place necessary corrective measures.
- Ensure that all issues related to Customer Experience are assigned and closed on the Service Help desk in line with ensuring that established standards and Key Performance Indicators are applied and adhered to.
ATM Card & PIN Processing
- Process of application forms promptly.
- Inputting the client information on the system.
- Dispatch of ATM cards and PINS.
- Processing of card replacements.
Issuance of Statements.
- Prompt issuance of clients’ statements on request.
- Provide details of Customer balances as requested
- Charging the relevant fees to clients’ accounts
- Issue quarterly statements.
- Accurately and efficiently make cash payments in a way that maximizes customer satisfaction, meeting daily transaction targets
- Balance currency, coins, and cheques in cash drawers and calculate daily transactions
- Cash cheques and payout money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Receive cheques and cash for deposit, verify amounts and authenticity of currency, and check the accuracy of deposit slips. Examine cheques for endorsements and verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Post customers’ transactions to record transactions and issue duly stamped receipts for the same and ensure daily balancing
- Arrange monies received in cash boxes and coin dispensers according to denomination.
- Preparing cash for repatriation
- Batching together all entries and filing them.
- Ensuring at close of the day the cash tallies to the system balances.
How To Apply For a Job By Email
- Conduct Know Your Customer processes as per policy
- Input customer data into the system
- File documents promptly
- Facilitate account search application.