Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Human Resource Management jobs,Education jobs, Special Needs Education jobs,NGO jobs,
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run daily EARC services I.e. conduct assessment (screening and identification, eligibility and diagnosis, IEP development and school placement)
- Strengthen working relationships between the EARC team and that in MoE Turkana West (CSO-SNE) & teachers to champion the agenda of inclusion in education
- In a multi-disciplinary team oversee instructional planning, evaluation of EARC activities, keeping updated data bases while ensuring data protection and documenting of best practices and lessons learned
- Possess guidance and counselling skills to support parents/ caregivers during and after assessment of learners
- Conduct in service training to EARC incentive staff and community mobilizers on UNICEF WG-CFM to ensure sustainability
- Foresee the production of local adaptive and accessible materials that support inclusion in collaboration with teachers, caregivers, OPDs etc in line with CBC
- Provide support services to schools after assessments and for EARC outreach activities so that children with disabilities receiving school placement have sufficient resources to participate in learning
- Together with the support of the IE lead team, address the need for policy guidelines on the development and implementation of IEPs for learners with disability in support of inclusive education
- Support teachers to develop IEP guidelines for various disabilities to support inclusion in all learning institutions
- Advise community mobilizers and CSOs on how to offer psycho-social support for parents/ caregivers of children with disabilities.
- Pass knowledge to both community mobilizers and parents/ care givers on evidence-based intervention strategies
- Devise strategies for monitoring by community mobilizers to account for all children with disabilities screened and assessed through the EARC and consequently ensure their enrolment into regular schools
- Organize for EARC community outreach activities with the IE and EARC team in the schools
- Develop EARC capacity building courses to enable teachers, IE team and parent embrace inclusion
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Must possess a Degree in Bachelor of Education (Special Needs Education)
- Certified in Functional Assessment Skills
- Possess knowledge in Inclusive education
Other Specific Skill Requirements:
- Experience with using Excel and/or SPSS
- Report writing skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills
Human Resource Intern
Key duties and responsibilities
- Comply with LWFs HR policies and procedures.
- Assist in the implementation of the organization policies and procedures.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately for compliance.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Support the SHR in ensuring the smooth and timely donor audit requirements are met.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department
- Assists with new hire orientation preparation
- Supports the staff exit processes
- Performs other duties as assigned.
HR Intern Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field,
- Diploma or Studying towards a diploma in human resource management,
- Experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.