Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Accounting jobs, Finance jobs, Business Related jobs,
Duties and responsibilities
- Updating the member’s accounts and general ledger,
- Daily receipting (standing orders, direct debits, M-PESA and Other remittances) and cash management
- Daily processing of loan disbursement, refunds and any other member related payments.
- Timely and accurate processing of payments
- Debtor and Creditors updates and management
- Reconciling of members’ accounts.
- Reconciliation of Bank, MPESA and GL accounts.
- Responding to members queries.
- Petty cash management and reconciliation
- Timely preparation of NSSF, PAYE, NHIF and other statutory deductions.
- General ledger balances and reconciliations
- Processing yearly dividend /Interest.
- Prepare daily summaries of expenses and cash position reports.
- Filing of income tax returns.
- Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum academic and professional qualifications required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent
- A professional qualification in accounting i.e., CPA K/ACCA/ACA/CFA
- A member of a relevant professional body is an added advantage i.e., ICPAK
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience,
- Successful candidates will be required to meet the requirements of Chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya by obtaining the necessary documentation.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)