Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Logistics jobs, Receptionist jobs, Admin Assistant jobs,
Receptionist/ Admin Assistant
To greet visitors and deliver exceptional customer service assistance. This entails answering calls and fielding them accordingly, addressing visitor questions and needs, and providing an overall welcoming environment. Also, to support managers and employees, assist in daily office needs and manage the company’s general administrative activities. The Job holder will be trusted with various in office and out of office duties including handling incoming and outgoing communication.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintaining Staff and Office filling and document archiving
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests
- Answering phones and greeting visitors
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining calendars
- Scheduling and coordinating staff and other meetings
- Collating and distributing mails
- Preparing communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new ones as necessitated
- Creating and updating records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Managing the maintenace of office and facility equipments.
- Supervising staff in operations and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Submiting timely reports and prepare presentations/propasals as assigned
- Monitoring costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Ensuring all bills are paid on time
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration or related field
- 4 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent time management skills and good Organizational Skills
- Possession of Basic computer skills
All applications should be done on or before close of business 20th October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the position as subject of email. Interested and qualified? Go to Reeds Africa Consult on reedsafricaconsult.com to apply.