Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Managerial Jobs, 2020 Jobs
- The Policyholders Compensation Fund (PCF) is a State Agency established under Section 179 of the Insurance Act (Cap 487 of the Laws of Kenya) with the mandate of protecting insurance claimants of an insurer placed under a manager appointed under section 67C (2) or whose license has been cancelled under the Act, through the provision of compensation for their unsettled claims.
- The Fund is seeking to competitively recruit for the position of a Managing Trustee who will also serve as Chief Executive Officer. Reporting to the Board of Trustees, the Managing Trustee will be responsible for implementing PCF’s Strategic Plans and policies as approved by the Board. The successful candidate will be engaged on a three (3) years renewable Contract.
- A detailed job profile can be accessed on the PCF website: www.pcf.go.ke
- Suitably qualified and experienced individuals should submit applications enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of relevant academic and professional certificates/testimonials. The CV must at the minimum provide details of the applicant’s email address, day-time mobile telephone numbers, details of current employer, current remuneration and names and contacts of three (3) referees familiar with the applicant’s professional background and experience.
Applications must also be accompanied with copies of the following valid documents:
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Educations Loans Board;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance from an approved Credit Reference Bureau;
- National Identity Card.
- Applicants are also notified that shortlisted candidates may have to undergo both psychometric assessment testing and necessary integrity background checks with relevant law enforcement institutions.
- Applications, addressed to the undersigned, may be delivered at the Policyholders Compensation Fund offices at Zep Re Place, 2nd Floor, Longonot Road, Upper Hill. Please note that these should be sealed, marked “Confidential” and indicate the job reference “PCF/MT/01/2020”. Alternatively, they may be sent by post or email to:
Board of Trustees
Policyholders Compensation Fund
Zep-Re Place, 2nd Floor
Longonot Road, Upper Hill
Applications must be received by close of business on 11th March, 2020.
PCF is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Canvasing in any manner shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.