Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Legal jobs, ICT jobs,
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare/review legal documents and working agreements between RECSA, corresponding partners, Organizations and donors.
- Support in offering technical advice to the Secretariat and Member states in the harmonization of legislation.
- Preparation of Legal Documents and working Agreements on a need basis.
- Develop and review MOU’s between RECSA and Partners and follow up on their implementation.
- Support in the Review and provide legal advice on the implementation of the Nairobi and other international instruments on SALW.
- Support in developing country specific plans of actions for the implementation of legal aspects of the Best Practice Guidelines for the Implementation of the Nairobi Protocol.
- Collect, examine, and organize evidence and other legal documents relating to any case where RECSA is a party.
- Research on regulations, laws, and legal articles to assist with the preparation of reports, case files, and legal advice to RECSA.
- In consultation with RECSA management and any legal Counsel appointed to represent RECSA in all cases filed in a court of Law.
- Manage, organize and maintain legal documents for the organization in both hard and electronic filing systems.
- Participate in project proposal development in thematic areas, relevant to your area of specialization regarding Small Arms intervention in general.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor and/or the management of RECSA Secretariat
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Law and Postgraduate Diploma in Law or an Advocate of High Court.
- At least 5 years’ work experience in legal related field.
- An understanding of the sources and dynamics of conflicts, peace and security in Africa in general and Great Lakes Region and Horn of Africa in particular would be an added advantage.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Create and maintain ICT configuration database for both hardware and software. Regularly assist in review and evaluation of office and users equipment and recommend replacement in accordance with hardware life cycle guidelines.
- Daily information back-up of files and archiving materials where appropriate.
- Support installation of new computer equipment as appropriate and ensuring that hardware (and network cabling) is maintained and repaired as necessary.
- Support in maintaining of an inventory of RECSA equipment and ensuring the security of equipment and data.
- Support in ensuring that the network infrastructure is operational all the time, workstations and server systems are serviced and maintained as required.
- Support in website update, development and Management at RECSA secretariat.
- Support in software development and upgrade as may be assigned by the management.
- Support in system administration and management information systems duties.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor and the management of RECSA Secretariat.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Information Communication Technology or Management information Science.At least 3 years’ work experience in the ICT department.
- An understanding of the sources and dynamics of conflicts, peace and/or security in Africa in general and Great Lakes Region and Horn of Africa in particular would be an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Only candidates from RECSA Member States who meet the qualifications should submit their applications accompanied by a detailed CV, copies of both academic and professional certificates and testimonials, names and addresses of three reputable referees and their contact details (e-mail, telephone numbers) to email@example.com before 27th October 2021.
Director of Administration and Finance
Regional Centre on Small Arms (RECSA)
Timau Plaza 7th Floor, Argwings Kodhek Road
P.O.BOX 7039-00200, Nairobi Kenya
Tel. +2549(020) 3877456/3876203/3876023