How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even Without a Degree or Masters
Free Live Event Register here
Why should you replace your CV objective with a personal brand statement?
Does your CV objective resemble the ones below in tone and style?
- I am seeking employment with a company where I can grow professionally and personally.
- I seek challenging opportunities where I can fully use my skills for the success of the organization.
- I want to succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment that will provide me with advancement opportunities.
- I want to excel in this field with hard work, perseverance, and dedication.
- I want a highly rewarding career where I can use my skills and knowledge for organizational and personal growth.
- I am seeking a company where I can use my experience and education to help the company meet and surpass its goals.
- I want to succeed in an environment of growth and excellence to meet personal and organizational goals.
- I am seeking a competitive and challenging environment where I can serve your organization and establish a career for myself.
Personal Branding can replace the “Objective” statement as a more strategic approach to engaging the reader’s attention.
- Credible, relevant and expresses your unique value.
- Consistent throughout your resume, cover letter, online and personal networking.
- A key marketing tool in differentiating you from the competition.
Now compare these two statements. The first is a usually stated objective, a somewhat uninformative introduction. The second into a strong personal brand statement. Which one has more impact for this Senior Retail Manager’s resume?
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
OBJECTIVE: To secure a position as a Retail Manager in a fast growing company.
I am a steadfast, committed and passionate sales leader, conceives and deploys creative proposals to overcome challenges and advance organizational measurable. Motivating and enthusiastic mentor and coach, instill ownership to engage successful performance-driven teams. Intuitive and attentive listener, readily uncovers customer need to offer viable and enticing product solutions.
Are you struggling to write a professional CV? What challenges are you facing? I’d love to hear them. Please send me an email.
Take advantage of our free CV review. Click here.