Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
KIRK TV is a faith-based television station established to enrich the viewers holistically by addressing personal, family, faith, health, environment, youth as well as national issues. The station will be based on Biblical foundations with the close partnership of stakeholders. The station’s main aim is to impact society by entrenching values as well as advocate for environmental and national issues. The approach will be based on solid Biblical foundation and Christian values where the nature of the programming will be authentic, relevant, interdenominational and will also have international/universal appeal.
KIRK TV is seeking to recruit a highly qualified Reporters/Presenters
Main Purpose of The Job
- To collect and analyze information of interest to the public. Presenter/Reporter will also gather information, write coverage, conduct interviews, edit and report during live and pre-recorded programs
Key Result Areas of This Role
- Research, edit and present topics and background information for items to be featured on programmes both live and pre-recorded
- Plan and rehearse shows
- Liaise with other members of the production and technical teams
- Introduce and host programmes and also Interview guests in the studio, or on location
- Provide links for live programs
- Read from a script or autocue, or improvise
- Keep the programme running to schedule, responding positively and quickly to problems or changes and improvising where necessary
- Generate news ideas, conceptualize and liaise with the producers to actualize them
- Keep in contact with the director and production team in the studio gallery, via ear-piece link
- Meet with the production crew to assess or review a broadcast, and to plan the next one.
Post School Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Production, Broadcasting, Communications or related field
Experience and Skills
- Diploma/Degree in TV production or a related field
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in broadcast presentation, production and editing. Editing and presentation skills are mandatory
- Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Organized, keen and able to work without supervision
Qualified Candidates to apply by forwarding their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com by 14th October 2019. We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or interviewing. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted