Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Contract jobs, Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, Audit jobs,
Finance Assistant (Short Term Contract)
RTI is currently seeking to fill a vacancy for the Kenya Crops & Dairy Market Systems (KCDMS) Activity which is part of the Feed the Future program, America’s initiative to combat global hunger and poverty. In this regard, USAID is partnering with RTI International on a 5-year (Oct 2017 to Sept 2022) cooperative agreement – KCDMS Activity – to help increase agricultural production and reduce poverty and malnutrition in Kenya. The project will also spur competitive, resilient market systems in Kenya’s horticulture and dairy sectors. We seek to recruit a short-term Finance Assistant to be based in the Nairobi office.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
The position is specifically responsible for filing transaction documents, preparation of DA1 forms and creating payment vouchers. The position will also work with the administration team to receive and review invoices for payment processing.
Under the direction of the Finance Manager, the temporary finance assistant will;
- File transaction documents in the office ensuring that they are stamped “PAID” where necessary and arranged sequentially in the filing cabinets
- Assist in the preparation of DA1 Forms in the Office
- Maintain an accurate tracker of the VAT Receivables
- Create Payment Vouchers as and when directed by the supervisor
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPA Part II is an added advantage.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Those who are available immediately are encouraged to apply.