Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Healthcare jobs, Medical Jobs, Hospital jobs,
Hospital Medical Officer
Overall responsibility for daily clinical assessment and prescription of treatment for all patients attending the hospital.
- Provide high quality care to patients.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with the Clinical staff, other disciplines and support services.
- Identify and coordinate referral of patients for further management.
- Ensure proper documentation of patient information and maintaining of the records
- Admit patients to the wards when necessary.
- Carry out surgical procedures at the hospital
- Attend to emergencies in the outpatient department and the wards
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care
- Provide health talks to staff and patients to provide CMEs
- Coordinating and administering relevant and timely continuous medical updates to other staff.
- Conducting internal quality checks at the hospital
- Act as a role model, exercising leadership and creating a suitable environment for an effective hospital team.
- Carry out other relevant duties as may be assigned by management.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB).
- Must be registered with Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Council.
- Must have a valid practicing license.
- At least One (1) years post internship experience.
Applications to reach by 15th December 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org