Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Position: Sales Relationship Manager – 19000287
Sales Acquisition and Revenue Growth
- Individual contributor in a sales role responsible for delivering set revenue targets.
- Identify growth prospects (New/Up-sell/Cross-Sell) within the TML;
- Drive the identification and adoption of relevant segment propositions;
- Device strategic plans for Relationship penetration and ensure implementation of tactical plans including opportunity pipeline management;
- Proactive Relationship performance management and tracking;
- Position new Solution offerings within Public Sector and NGOs TML; through retention, acquisition and penetration;
- Provide thought leadership and Insights from customer engagements within the Public sector and NGOs Vertical.
Relationship & Baseline Retention
- Develop and execute customer ring fencing strategies in Public sector and NGOs Vertical;
- Stimulate existing prepositions within Public sector and NGOs Vertical;
- Develop strong relationships at CXO level in government and wider Buying Centers to understand mid-to-long term Public sector and NGOs objectives;
- Churn Management in Public sector and NGOs Vertical;
- Contract Management: Follow up on all existing contracts & renewal;
- Provide insight into the refinement of customer journey processes;
- Timely response to customer correspondence (not later than 24 Hrs.);
- Flag potential escalations in a timely manner.
NPS- Manage customer relationships to drive Net Promoter Score by:
- Maintaining strong and deep relationships with accounts under direct management;
- Follow through on all customer issues until closure;
- Maintaining communication with the customer throughout the entire customer journey.
- Embrace the SAFARICOM WAY – SIMPLICITY, TRANSPARENCY and HONESTY
Sales Account Development Planning
- Formulate and manage customer relationship through up-to-date Account Development Plans, opportunity road maps, pipeline management and the entire sales cycle plan;
- Leverage company assets (events & activities) to nature relationship with key stakeholders (CXO & Buying Centre).
- Manage reporting cycles (daily, weekly, and monthly).
- Strict adherence on use of CRM systems for progressing customer orders and reporting.
- Timely circulation of customer meeting minutes (Not later than 24 Hrs.)
- Degree in Commerce/ ICT or a business related
- Work experience of 4-5 years managing enterprise customers in a B2G or B2B environment.
- Knowledge/ Work experience in ICT working in Public Sector, NGOs, Civil society, and Agribusiness firms will be an added advantage;
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to deliver results and meet and surpass targets;
- New business development skills.
- Be commercially savvy with a deep understanding and demonstration of Solution Selling.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
As part of the interview process external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
- An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
- Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
- Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- University Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your degree certificate.
- National ID/Passport.