Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Position: Sales Relationship Manager – 19000287
Sales Acquisition and Revenue Growth
- Individual contributor in a sales role responsible for delivering set revenue targets.
- Identify growth prospects (New/Up-sell/Cross-Sell) within the TML;
- Drive the identification and adoption of relevant segment propositions;
- Device strategic plans for Relationship penetration and ensure implementation of tactical plans including opportunity pipeline management;
- Proactive Relationship performance management and tracking;
- Position new Solution offerings within Public Sector and NGOs TML; through retention, acquisition and penetration;
- Provide thought leadership and Insights from customer engagements within the Public sector and NGOs Vertical.
Relationship & Baseline Retention
- Develop and execute customer ring fencing strategies in Public sector and NGOs Vertical;
- Stimulate existing prepositions within Public sector and NGOs Vertical;
- Develop strong relationships at CXO level in government and wider Buying Centers to understand mid-to-long term Public sector and NGOs objectives;
- Churn Management in Public sector and NGOs Vertical;
- Contract Management: Follow up on all existing contracts & renewal;
- Provide insight into the refinement of customer journey processes;
- Timely response to customer correspondence (not later than 24 Hrs.);
- Flag potential escalations in a timely manner.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
NPS- Manage customer relationships to drive Net Promoter Score by:
- Maintaining strong and deep relationships with accounts under direct management;
- Follow through on all customer issues until closure;
- Maintaining communication with the customer throughout the entire customer journey.
- Embrace the SAFARICOM WAY – SIMPLICITY, TRANSPARENCY and HONESTY
Sales Account Development Planning
- Formulate and manage customer relationship through up-to-date Account Development Plans, opportunity road maps, pipeline management and the entire sales cycle plan;
- Leverage company assets (events & activities) to nature relationship with key stakeholders (CXO & Buying Centre).
- Manage reporting cycles (daily, weekly, and monthly).
- Strict adherence on use of CRM systems for progressing customer orders and reporting.
- Timely circulation of customer meeting minutes (Not later than 24 Hrs.)
- Degree in Commerce/ ICT or a business related
- Work experience of 4-5 years managing enterprise customers in a B2G or B2B environment.
- Knowledge/ Work experience in ICT working in Public Sector, NGOs, Civil society, and Agribusiness firms will be an added advantage;
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to deliver results and meet and surpass targets;
- New business development skills.
- Be commercially savvy with a deep understanding and demonstration of Solution Selling.
As part of the interview process external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
- An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
- Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
- Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- University Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your degree certificate.
- National ID/Passport.