Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Business Configuration Analyst Jobs, Safaricom Latest Opportunity,
Business Configuration Analyst, Mobile Payments–(20000166)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Mobile Payment Solutions Department within the M-Pesa Africa. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for persons who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting directly to Centre of Excellence Manager, the role holder will perform analysis, definition and configuration of new M-Pesa services and associated controls on both the mobile money and financial crime monitoring platforms. The role will also act as a centralised control for the required configuration changes on the new anti-money laundering (AML) platform, Siron.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analysing and documenting requirements for business services and associated AML controls, arising from new service initiatives or general trend analysis / alert effectiveness investigations.
- Configure and document configuration solutions for the mobile money platform in line with agreed business requirements.
- Configure new AML platform workflows, alerts and parameters, monitoring schedule and report schedule, and testing accordingly.
- Perform regular checks of Watchlist effectiveness by testing against third party assurance toolset (SWIFT) to ensure that screening in the AML systems are working correctly.
- Maintain and document filtering rule changes for Watchlist screening arising from regular effectiveness testing or from external inputs.
- Review and develop a full understanding of SIRON controls in place in all markets, report to Group Compliance and market stakeholders on updates of scenarios, configuration and reports across markets and escalating issues when appropriate.
- Maintain good quality documentation of configuration changes made on the platforms.
- Provide knowledge transfer to markets for alert, report and workflow changes that are executed.
- Work with the Test Manager, assist in the specification of Functional Acceptance Test strategy and test scenarios.
- Experience of 5 years in Software Development lifecycle is essential, in agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience in business systems configuration
- Experience in data analysis and data structuring, logical data design techniques
- Understanding of the financial services industry (e.g banking, mobile money, retail financial services).
- Strong analytical skills, able to identify solutions to complex problems.
- Strong business and customer focus.
- Ability to work proactively within a demanding environment, being a key contributor to a fast-moving product development process.
- Ability to build relationships within a multi-national, high-growth environment.
- Demonstrable numerical, analytical and verbal skills, in particular well-developed written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience working within a multi-national team and serving customers from multiple countries would be of benefit.
- Formal Anti Money Laundering qualification would be an advantage.
- Ideally educated to degree level, or equivalent
How to Apply. If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Posting Date: Jul 27, 2020, 10:04:49 AM
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview