Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Business Administration jobs,Business Management jobs, HR jobs,Safaricom Kenya jobs,
HRBP – Contact Centre
- Support the HRBP – Contact Centre in formulating and implementing value adding strategic HR Functional plans that deliver business results
- Support the HRBP – Contact Centre and in liaison with the COE colleagues to deliver best practice, customer and solution focused HR function, on:
- Recruitment, Retention and Contract Management
- Employee Inductions and Deployment
- Performance Management
- Rewards Management
- Training Needs Analysis and Capability Building
- Change Management
- Talent Management Routines and Succession Planning
- Provide professional and timely employee relations advice and guidance to managers and colleagues. Provide coaching and support as required and be comfortable influencing and challenging where appropriate.
- Interpret and provide advice on HR policy and variations across the BU or Division, supporting managers in the practical implementation of HR policies, employment legislation and best practice.
- Provide advice and guidance for disciplinary hearings and other types of hearings and where appropriate offer advice and guidance to the panel.
- Support in managing organizational change, redundancy and redeployment, in line with legislation, policy and good practice.
- Deputize for the Head/Senior HRBP as requested at Business and other strategic meetings
- Implementing of the culture initiatives.
- Deriving insights from the Surveys (SEMA)and guiding the business in doing action planning
- Degree in Business Management or related field with ideally a HND in HR
- Knowledge of HR with a minimum of deep knowledge in 2 HR practice areas
- Ideally 3-5 years’ work experience within the HR function directly in, or closely supporting, executive and/or line operations
Total Rewards Lead
- Managing the staff pension scheme
- Main contact for all pension related issues
- Processing of staff claims, and fee notes to third parties
- Liaising with the pension scheme administrators on monthly contributions
- Contact person for pension fund managers, custodians and auditors
- Organizing of quarterly trustee meetings and members annual general meetings
- Participate in the development and management of the grant scheme after rolling out.
- Preparing all communication materials related to the ESOP
- Working closely with external administrators for the schemes
- Create SLA’s for each provider involved in the scheme’s management.
- Manage the Launch of new programs as deemed attractive for retention and attraction as part of the Talent Management Program
- Continuous review of benefits to ensure relevance, market competitiveness and compliance
- Ensure funding application by Finance department is correct and report monthly on discrepancies
- Ensure Mortgage Scheme should be fully funded, and usage monitored monthly in-conjunction with Housing Finance and ensuring budget availability
- Liaising with the suppliers of the personal loans and car loans and participating in review negotiations.
- Ensure Payroll entries are closed & salaries paid & movement schedule & transfers done
- Ensure Casual staff payment vouchers are signed off & payment made
- Timely and accurate analysis computation & documentation of payroll issues
- Flagging of overtime & allowances costs that are over 100% of basic pay
- Ensure monthly statutory payment remittances
- Maintain compliance requirements as per regulatory guidelines
- Ensure the Payroll Software is regularly & accurately updated to capture changes in Legislation i.e. taxation
- Accurate reconciliation & authorization of payroll reports, accounts & journals
- Ensure that all Local Contracted staff payments are processed and transferred as per the Main Payroll.
- Ensure accuracy of both input and output details on payroll
- Continuously improve all applications relating to payroll
- Quarterly reports on system optimization opportunities
- Work in team to ensure flawless roll-out of the Bonus and Salary review cycle
- Ensure accurate system set-up for the reward cycles
- Work with HRBPs during the cycle to support line manager recommendations and correctness of reports.
- Provide reports during and after cycle
- Preparation of Salary offers and total reward statements
- Participation in benchmarking surveys for salaries and other compensation elements
- Ensure compensation proposals are aligned to the guidelines
- Support the movement of assignees, application of IM policy and providing compliance reports as required.
- Provide reports and insights that will help drive management decisions and reward strategy
- University degree in Business Administration
- 4 to 5 years job related experience (compensation & benefits or other relevant)
- CHRP and ACCA or CPA certification will be an added advantage
- Human resource experience
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)