Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Developer Jobs, Job Openings at Safaricom,
Senior Java & Microservices Developer – (20000178)
Senior Java & Microservices Developer
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Digifarm Kenya Limited. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to DigiFarm Tech Lead, the position holder will be responsible for designing & developing technology solutions that meet our business requirements and deliver the associated benefits.
- Accountable for end to end micro-services and API strategy and roadmap with delivery as the main outcome
- Apply architecture and design principles consistently and holistically to enable target end to end usage scenarios
- Strong focus on DevOps use cases and workflows
- Developing and maintaining long term business domain knowledge
- Partner with architecture group to deliver solution blueprint and other UML base design documentation
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering /Information Technology /Telecommunications, or related subject
- Java experience with hands on application delivery and usage J2EE design partners
- Experience in microservices development using Java, JEE, spring, spring MVC, spring boot, MAVEN, spring cloud
- Experience developing solutions using agile, DevOps, testing and CI/CD automation tools such as jenkins, JMeter, Git, Stash, Sonar, Qube etc
JOB POSTING: Aug 4, 2020, 12:01:00 AM
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview