Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Manager- Mpesa Operations, Network Administrator,
Manager – M-PESA Regional Operations – (21000577)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy within the Financial Services Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Reporting to the Tribe lead Payments, the position holder is responsible for Regional M-PESA Business development support, Regional M-PESA operations, MPESA product champion
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Fully understand the needs of M-PESA customers at regional level and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these needs which feeds into M-PESA product and services development roadmap.
- support all partners at regional level including, developers agents /merchant aggregators
- Analyse regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Clarify pricing with customers, partners and suppliers where this is required at regional level
- Service innovation: Identify improvement opportunities for M-PESA operations such as Merchant on boarding and work with respective business units to improve and implement revamped processes.
- Improve regional processes, policies, and practices so as to achieve M-PESA goals and vision.
- Work hand-in-hand with regional and FS BU management order to develop and implement new plans/ideas that will enhance the M-PESA operations at the regions.
- Help improve the efficiency of support services like transactions reversal, Merchant and customer support etc.
- Proactively Monitor M-PESA system performance, network deficiency and all technology related performance and report with recommendations on improvements.
- Cascade all new M-PESA processes to the regional teams and ensure Compliance while sharing feedback with FS team on Improvements.
- Champion Implementation of M-PESA merchant categorization by providing /verifying merchant nature of business that guides allocation of Merchant category code (MCC).
- Work strategically to carry out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes regarding to M-PESA processes.
- Trade marketing support sales support and enablement
- Adopt M-PESA product as their product champion, generate support for the product, realize their market potential and continuously advocate the product and the product vision within the region.
- Keep M-PESA products and services fresh in the minds of the consumers
- Assist with pilot and low scale/targeted deployments of prototypes or new products with the objective of getting the right products for the market they serve.
- Investigate product performance to determine root cause of problems and shortcomings and propose preventative action.
- Listen to what customers are saying about M-PESA products and services and Make recommendations for relevant products and services that will resonate with the market they serve even if the products are currently being offered to the general market
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working in M-PESA operations, product development, strategy, product management, commercial operations or sales and distribution.
- Deep understanding of the P&L, analytics, financial/strategic modeling, forecasting, etc.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to multi-task & prioritize.
- Problem solving, possess solid judgment, and decision-making ability, and can deal with ambiguity.
- Positive attitude takes ownership and initiative to fix problems
- Strong commercial outlook and an ability to drive revenue growth through sales and marketing.
- Good analytical skills are required for tackling problems that may come up on a daily basis
Network Administrator – (21000575)
We are pleased to announce the following Opportunity in the Converged Service Operations Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Manager – IT Networks, the position holder will Provide technical expertise, design and support to Safaricom in the field of Call Center, local and wide are network administration.
- Advises on the communications requirements of installed and planned networked information systems.
- Carries out surveys to establish network connection requirements.
- Maintain system standards and procedures on network related issues and technically enforce the same.
- Reviews with users, other staff and suppliers, network traffic and the performance and quality of service provided by the network.
- Use of network management system techniques and appropriate analysis equipment to collect routine network load statistics, model performance, and create reports as required.
- Implementation, Configuration and support of the Safaricom voice platforms including the contact center and cisco call manger.
- Monitors, administers and maintains network security, countermeasures for availability and safety
- Liaise with other departments to deliver cross team projects and harmonized IT operations in SFC. Provide input, expertise in projects that require IT Network infrastructure for expanding business areas to support retail outlets. Switch rooms and new products and services
- Uses network management tools to investigate, diagnose and resolve network problems within service level agreement tolerances, referring to network users, other staff, and suppliers as necessary. Respond to support issues and connectivity incidents for Safaricom’s Corporate LANs, troubleshooting and IP Addressing and connectivity across the company.
- Implements and administers the SFC internet connection, mail gateways and security.
- Response to support calls on data, telephone support and call center issues as backup for Telephone Services Team Leader.
- Documentation of network, network design hardware and software inventory.
- WAN/LAN Interconnect experience
- 1-2 years in networks: managing a network of 200+ users
- Deep Knowledge of Voice Systems – call Manager, Genesys
- Knowledge and integration of SIP and PSTN.
- Managing, Configuring and Troubleshooting CISO Security Integrated Services Engine (ISE)
- Managing configuring and Troubleshooting CISCO Security Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Managing, Configuring and Troubleshooting Checkpoint Firewalls, Cisco Firewalls and Web Authentication Firewalls.
- Formal professional training or work experience in networking and communication technologies. Knowledge of a networking environment
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS and proficiency in a wide range of networking LAN/WAN products and technologies
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Knowledge of basic network architecture concepts (zones/DMZ, VLANs, segmentation, subnetting. LAN/WAN).
- Basic understanding of dynamic routing protocols a plus.
- Good working knowledge of basic firewall configuration concepts (ACL, NAT/PAT, routing statements, ports, protocols, VPNs
- General exposure to firewalls, switches, routers, and other networking devices.
- Knowledge of cisco Voice systems including cisco call manager, Webex
Last Date to Apply: Nov 3, 2021