Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs
5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free
Find details here
Telecommunication jobs, HR jobs, Safaricom jobs,
Talent Acquisition Manager
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Talent Acquisition Manager in the Acquisition Talent & Capability within the Resources Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Resourcing & Talent Management the position holder will drive entire recruitment process from sourcing to offer process (including offer approvals & negotiations) and on-boarding. End-to-end Talent Acquisition process ensuring a superior candidate and Hiring Manager experience and strong collaboration with our shared services team.QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree and Higher National Diploma in HRM
- Extensive experience in conducting competency based interviewing and assessment centers as selection tools
- Experience in coaching staff and line managers on best recruitment and selection principles/practices and interviewing skills
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Agile, Innovative, pragmatic, commercial, and customer-focused approach
- Knowledge of / exposure to relevant employment legislation (e.g. data protection)
- Work with recruitment agencies to successfully recruit all key/required skills into the organization within agreed SLA aligned to approved workforce plans
- Act as a talent advisor and influence and guide the business with knowledge, insights and expertise of external markets.
- Conduct intake meetings with Hiring Managers to confirm the desired profile and develop a sourcing strategy for the open position. You drive progress and you always have
- Drive a high volume of roles, stay connected to a robust pipeline of candidates, maintain long-term candidate relationships, and energetically sell the role and MPA mission and brand
- Develop diversity of business talent pools on gender, physically challenged
- Review against all vacancies within account managed, our internal talent pool to place ready now talent into vacant roles before going out for external recruitment
- Create an exceptional experience along the entire candidate journey
- End-to-end responsibility for the recruitment system, data quality and compliance.
- Manage relationships with external providers including recruiting firms, institutions of higher learning, background checkers etc.
- Produce reports and statistical data as required to include weekly reporting on recruitment initiatives, talent identified and placed and challenges faced; Monthly reports – against workforce plan and other key performance indicators
- Employer brand and Employer Value Proposition: Ensure the employer brand is fully leveraged and embedded in talent acquisition touch points (including candidate and vendor interactions).
- Deliver full compliance to employer brand governance process
- Oversee the continued roll out of a consistent Performance Management process that focuses employee efforts on the achievement of business goals and attainment of requisite skills/competencies to sustain profitable growth.
- Administer talent processes which focus on building bench strength to meet current and future business needs. In this regard, define critical roles for succession planning as well as facilitate and support succession planning initiatives and deliberately build strong talent benches for such roles.