Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Sacco jobs, ICT jobs, Auditor jobs, CPA/ACCA jobs,
Information Security Auditor
The position holder will report to the Audit Risk and Compliance Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting information systems audits end to end with the purpose of giving assurance and improvement of Information Technology operations within the Sacco.
- Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
- Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Conduct internal forensic investigations and audit
- Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Prepares audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
- Consults with and advises administrators, faculty, and staff on various operational issues related to computerized information systems, and on general business operations as needed.
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
- Coordinates and interacts with external auditors, administrators, faculty, staff and law enforcement officials as appropriate; may be required to testify in court.
- Assists and trains other audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of computerized information systems.
- Conduct operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits, as assigned.
- Promote an environment founded on Safaricom SACCO values of Customer focus, Integrity, Reliability and Innovation.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business related field
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Experience in Data Analytics with IDEA Data Analytics Tool for Auditing purposes.
- Certified Public Accountant (at least Part 2)/ACCA level II would be an added advantage.
Minimum of 5 years working experience 3 of which should be in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of auditing concepts and practices
- In-depth knowledge of information systems, ICT security, and related internal controls
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Independence of mind with ability to defend position on significant issues
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Results-oriented and self-driven
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements to send their detailed cv including 3 referees and a cover letter to saccocommittee@Safaricom.co.ke by 19th December 2021. Due to the numerous number of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You are also required to fill and submit the attached google form failure to which will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.