Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Business-related jobs, Insurance jobs,Training jobs,
Sales Training and Recruitment Executive
Job Ref. No: JHIL069 (Re-advertised)
- The job holder will be responsible for developing and implementing training programs for the intermediaries as well as recruiting and onboarding new intermediaries.
- Designing and delivering training programs for intermediaries.
- Conducting regular training sessions for all intermediaries.
- Recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding new intermediaries while ensuring they receive adequate training and support.
- Measuring effectiveness of training programs and making improvements as needed.
- Building and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and the regulators.
- Working with the compliance department in line with intermediary trainings.
- Customer Service
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements and industry standards
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related course
- ACII or AIIK insurance qualification
- Professional Training qualification will be an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and packages
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
Method of Application
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 26th June 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.