Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Sales Training Executive
The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that the Company’s sales training objectives for all Financial Advisors and their Managers in the various business lines are attained through existing and other training programmes. The job holder will also ensure that the Company’s production, persistency and recruitment objectives for the Branch Network are attained.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the branch and unit managers are trained as sales trainers in line with the company’s objectives;
- Provide suitable training programmes designed to ensure that branches, unit managers and financial advisors achieve the laid down production and persistency objectives issued by the company from time to time;
- Identify various training needs based on the different Financial advisor tiers , design appropriate curriculum and coordinate relevant training and evaluate the effectiveness of the same;
- Ensure a smooth on-boarding process for new financial advisors and unit managers through training on products, processes, sales skills, soft skills, life skills and other company policies.
- Ensure that branch network ( branch managers, unit managers, financial advisors and other intermediaries) project a professional image in line with the company’s standards;
- Ensure that the branch and unit managers understand and comply with the financial advisors recruitment and retention profiles and apply the standard recruitment process to attract high quality financial advisors;
- Conduct evaluations and exams for different modules for financial advisors and managers.
- Liaise with the human resource department and ensure that office staff members in the branches are well trained to provide service to both internal and external customers;
- Generate monthly training reports and other managerial reports;
- Co-ordinate COP training for financial advisors;
- Compile and maintain a training calendar and ensure all branches adhere to it;
- Organize and conduct instructional and motivational presentations in branches, in-house training sessions and financial advisors training seminars;
- Keep abreast of the latest training trends, techniques and information and update the training of the sales force;
- Enhance use of technology in training, evaluation and certification of the sales force;
- Engage vendors providing online solutions for e-learning, FA portal and other solutions
- Compile and update training materials on all products by the company;
- Identify FA’s with poor persistency and take appropriate action including training and re-training of financial advisors and making recommendations for suspension or exit
- Performance management;
- Undertake professional development to keep abreast of changing demands of the job.
- Assist in administrative duties and any other duties as assigned within the department
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved delegated authority matrix
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree ( Business related field preferred)
- 3-4 years’ experience in insurance/banking/financial services
- Professional qualification in Insurance (COP,ACII, FLMI or AIIK) will be an added advantage
- Experience within the Life Agency/Business especially with people management will be an added advantage
- Ability to develop and maintain networking relationships
How to Apply
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2020 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply before 25th August 2019 through the following link
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview