Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
NGO jobs,Managerial jobs,Finance jobs,
HEAD OF INNOVATION FOR STRATEGY GOALS
- 8+ years of experience working in operational roles at country office level.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with an ability to turn abstract ideas into tangible projects.
- Confidence in convening a wide range of stakeholders from across the movement.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation, steering and coaching.
- High levels of organisation; an ability to juggle different priorities.
- Solid experience in management of finance and budget monitoring and risk management.
- Experience of solving complex issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy-in.
- Experience in fundraising, including pitching, proposal development and donor scoping.
- Experience working on innovative programming in development and humanitarian contexts
- Positive “can do” attitude!
- Commitment to Save the Children values.
- Experience delivering multi-office initiatives.
- Previous experience with similar focus on innovation.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)