Business related jobs, Operations jobs, Project Management jobs,
Senior Director, Service Delivery
About the Job:
- Reporting to the VP-Global Service delivery, you will be responsible for the daily oversight of all projects and their implementation and execution. Additionally, you will be responsible for balancing service delivery requirements and capacity across multiple countries. As the Senior Director, Service Delivery, you will lead in building new capabilities and developing growth plans. You will be responsible for managing billable revenue and ensuring that the Global Service Delivery Team meets its goals, objectives, and targets.
- Develop the skills of Service Delivery Director, Portfolio Leads and Delivery Managers in Project execution, and client-facing responsibilities.
- Develop a high-caliber team by recruiting, selecting, onboarding, training, and coaching employees.
- Effectively communicate job expectations; plan, monitor, appraise and review direct report performance.
- Plan and review compensation for service delivery.
- Determine Service Delivery strategic plan to enable rapid scale evolution of work verticals and alignment of training with worker skill levels.
- ROI analysis on pursuing ISO or other certifications and positioning of the Center relative to the competitive landscape.
- Monitor and evaluate performance based on financial, operational, and impact KPIs.
- Be a regular presence on the production floor and actively interact with managers, supervisors, and agents to ensure productive engagement and proper functioning of systems.
- Meet Service Delivery’s financial and impact targets by supporting the preparation of annual budgets; forecasting expenditures; taking ownership of variances; and complying with Sama recruitment and compensation practices.
- Test and refine new operational strategies that support efficiency, scale, and best-in-class BPO processes and share learnings with key Sama stakeholders.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in data Center management; and actively engaging in and participating in the East African ICT community.
- Ensure alignment and execution of agent training with business needs, including providing ongoing feedback to Learning and Development on baseline training requirements; integrating learning tracks into agent workforce development plans; and working with operations to develop and track worker skill-sets and skill levels in order to execute sales pipeline.
- Provide leadership and expert advice on service delivery issues, planning, and service development approaches and create best-practice service delivery goals, standards, and measures of success to ensure expectations are clear and that service delivery strategies are well aligned with overall agency objectives.
- Meet a variety of Client needs and manage escalations through coaching and leading Directors and Project leaders.
- Drive and oversee financial, human, physical, and intellectual capital/resources and their interdependencies in an operationally effective and efficient manner to better facilitate service delivery and optimize outcomes
- Provide high-quality service strategy advice to executive leadership to effectively inform strategic planning processes.
- Develop and execute robust service delivery governance and risk frameworks to identify, manage and minimize financial, reputational, and service delivery risks.
- Monitor and evaluate service delivery processes and outcomes to ensure service delivery is efficient and cost-effective and to action necessary improvements as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations or related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in BPO or large-scale Customer Service management.
- 5+ years of experience in people management experience, including managing leaders of leaders and a strong desire to develop team members
- Expert in digital skills: Google Suite, Microsoft Office, systems and applications
- Experience in managing project costs
- Experience in client-facing roles
- Ability to communicate strategic knowledge objectives to executive management
- Ability to explain technical complexities from data and dashboards and present complex information to a variety of audiences from entry-level workers to executive
- Project Management skills
- Strong Leadership/Management skills
- Understanding of the basics of AI/ML technology will be an advantage