Human Resources jobs,M-Kopa Solar jobs,
Senior Lead- Employee Experience
- This presents an amazing opportunity for you to improve alongside a stellar growing people team that is passionate and driven, to deliver excellent employee experience to staff through Employee Engagement programs in Learning and Development and Performance Management. To be successful in this role, you will take a true partnership approach to your work, thoughtfully balancing the needs of the people team and the broader organization. You will also work with HR Centers of Excellence to develop and provide integrated people solutions and support the business.
- You will report to the Senior Manager – Employee Experience. This is a #LI-Hybrid” role.
Learning and Development
- You will deliver the statutory, mandatory, developmental, and organizational change training requirements for all staff across all areas of the organization.
- You will monitor regulatory requirements for staff training and competence and ensure that all requirements and subsequent changes are reflected in all statutory and mandatory training.
- You will provide L&D solutions to support the organizational change and development outlined in the L&D strategy using a blend of methodologies including computer-based, self-managed learning, remote management cascade, classroom, and on-the-job learning.
- You will aid in the development and facilitation of relevant “in-house” training sessions/programs.
- You will undertake the evaluation of all L&D interventions between one and three months following the event, and report against agreed Performance Indicators.
- You will coordinate the implementation feedback and development actions from performance reviews and associated support programs.
- You will contribute to L&D communications using a variety of media, mail, Intranet, and paper.
- You will keep up to date with current thinking on training practices and methods.
- You will answer training-related issues and provide high-quality customer service across the organization.
- Implement employee engagement activities e.g., company activities, cultural change, from concept to finish observing the preference of the company and with the assistance and support from the Employee Experience team.
- Collaborate with department heads and management on programs to maximize employee development, engagement, and satisfaction.
- Conduct and analyze employee feedback, survey results, and other forms of employee engagement and employee satisfaction measurements; and identify knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Ensure the smooth running of a performance management process that focuses employee efforts on the achievement of our goals and sustainable profitable growth.
- Apply continuous improvement to our performance management process and implement strategies that promote both short-term and long-term growth for employees.
- Manage all activities related to the performance management cycle and manage all communication, sensitization, and monitoring of the process in close collaboration with HRBPs to ensure its effectiveness and relevance to our needs.
- Work with the HR Business Partners and compliance team to ensure cascading and education of employees following the performance management policies to ensure that the process is implemented.
- Facilitate discussions with management through HR Business Partners to identify performance improvement programs and priority areas and help them to track current performance highlighting any areas of concern for immediate corrective action.
Talent Mobility/Career Development
- You will help design the methodology for the assessment and development centers, together with HRBPS i.e., PIPs, and PDPs.
- You will develop a specialized program for talents and identified employees [HIPO/HPF], and manages the HIPO/HPF program.
- You will schedule and hold career opportunities discussions with selected employees frequently.
- You will facilitate the smooth running of the Talent Marketplace – identifies employees for mobility vacancies/opportunities, and run the system of rotations in the organization.
- You will monitor and coordinate CROME – obtains regular feedback from program participants, and mentors, and build a network of internal and external mentors.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Over three years of experience in a related role.
- You have Digital Skills with a proficient ability to use the Microsoft Suite of Applications.
- You can interact and use image and video editing tools, online assessment, and feedback platforms.
- Knowledge and practice of online and offline content development and management resources.
- Comfortable with data analytics and has good experience with data manipulation using (can maintain complex spreadsheets) for reporting.
- Good team player.
What’s in it for you
- Great compensation package
- Annual Leave
- Learning & Development Support