Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Pharmaceutical Technology jobs,Careers in Kenya,KEMRI jobs,
Senior Pharmaceutical Technologist
Reports to: Study Pharmacist
Duration: One (1) Year Renewal.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
- Registered with the pharmacy and poison board
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer respective Case Report Forms (CRFs)
- Carrying out QA/QC of study CRFs and source docs and resolve queries that may arise.
- Dispensing drugs and Study products to participants.
- Ensure prescription drugs are available for dispensing to participants
- Maintaining pharmacy temperature and humidity logs
- Counseling participants on adherence to study products
- Participants Randomization process in liaison with the data and clinic teams.
- Ensuring accurate and timely records of dispensed drugs and study products on the pharmacy logs and in the accountability logs and Database.
- Prepare and dispense prescribed medications and pharmaceutical preparations according to participants’ prescription.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with participants to foster study retention.
- Closely work with other staff members to ensure the success of the study
Other Required Skill:
- Commitment to integrity and high-quality performance
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures and Keen/attentive to detail
- Articulate in both verbal and written communication in English and Swahili.
- Good Counseling skills
- Filing and store management.
How to Apply;
a) All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum requirements.
b) Must include a current CV with names of at least three referees.
c) Must include copies of academic and professional certificates.
A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above
should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 18th September, 2022.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS
WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE
ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted