Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Media Technology jobs, Engineering jobs, data & analytics jobs,
Senior Product Manager
About the Role:
Shujaaz Inc through one of its subsidiaries is transitioning firmly into a scale-up business with established products that are adding customers rapidly. The Head of Products will oversee the product management of a range of new products and services (including but not limited to financial services offers, and a range of strategic consumer facing propositions providing content and skill building) including strategy planning, concept definition, implementation, and end-to-end product lifecycle management.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
The successful individual must be highly skilled at defining innovative product development that delivers on the business strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Delivering business impact by launching and optimizing products that are tailored to market demands and corporate objectives for growth within agreed timelines, scope and budget.
- Defining the new product development and innovation processes for the organization and integrating it into the overall company operations.
- Developing and implementing methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as preparation of records of expenditures, progress reports and staff conferences, in order to inform management of current status of each project.
- Working together with the leadership team to develop the strategic product roadmap for the organization, providing regular updates and strategic analysis of the progress in achieving the roadmap goals.
- Overseeing and managing the Product Team to develop and launch approved products and services.
- Defining and managing the change request roadmap with inputs from technical and commercial teams.
- Oversee the Product Team to implement approved change requests and service improvements.
- Working together with technical teams in order to design, configure and deliver the systems, products and services to meet requirements and deadlines.
- Defining and monitoring the customer experience, user journeys, UI/UX etc. for consumers and users of our systems and overseeing continued improvements to the user experience.
- Selecting correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones.
- Undertaking leadership and mentoring of the Product Team and managing execution of section objectives.
- Lead and coach the product team.
- Preparing budgets and approving budget expenditures; Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Managing delivery of the road-map meeting timeline expectations of the business.
- Maintaining strong ties and consistent communication with internal teams and stakeholders to capture appropriate commercial requirements and manage technical implementation and project timelines.
Does this sound like you?
Must have skills:
- Product management experience, with a preference for candidates with a mix of start-up and large-company experience.
- Cross-border work experience, either work/education in multiple countries or experience working for a global organization
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in building products & teams from scratch.
- Experience working across multiple sectors and functions, including exposure to customers relevant to Shujaaz.
- Knowledge of Engineering.
- Ability to demonstrate a love for data & analytics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Ability to define a compelling narrative and crisply communicate it to a variety of audiences.
- Creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to flex thinking between high level strategy and the details that matter.
- Ability to manage stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize, delegate and collaborate.
- Self-organized, process driven.
- A strong bias towards action and decision-making despite uncertainty.