Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Engineering jobs, IT jobs,Nokia jobs,
SME OSS Engineer
What You Will Learn And Contribute To
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will:
- Responsible for the integration and management of new systems and applications in the Network.
- Responsible for overall system Administration of domain nodes (NetAct, Ericsson ENM/OSSRC, ZTE EMS servers)
- Support all network expansion operations and software modification (upgrade/update, patches).
- Responsible for Fault handling and correcting them by investigating faults handed in through trouble tickets and system events/alarms and will escalates complex problems to appropriate teams for speedy fault resolutions.
- Interface with NPO team for Network measurement related issues.
- Automation of system monitoring.
- Follow all Nokia Information Security policies and guidelines including ISMS (ISO27001 program).
- Follow all Nokia Information Security policies and guidelines including ISMS (ISO27001 program)
Your Skills And Experience
- Bachelor level education in engineering, IT or Telecoms.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in OSS system administration.
- Experience in OSS Administration and security .
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
It would be nice if you also had:
- Familiar with NetAct/ENM System administration.
- Good skills at UNIX (Linux) System Administration & Oracle System Administration.
- Good knowledge in automation scripting.
- Team player and positive attitude.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Personal drive.
- Able to cope with pressure and work with minimum supervision.