Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Veterinary jobs,Animal health jobs,Veterinary chemists jobs,
Veterinary Sales Representative
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Contacting potential customers to sell Veterinary products.
- Arranging appointments with Veterinary doctors and chemists.
- Delivering presentations Build relationships with chemist staff.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talk with customers on the sales floor or by phone.
- Research competitors.
- Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriated to the Quality and Safety Testing market.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance.
- Take orders and disburse receipts.
- Keeping abreast of activities of centers in particular areas.
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned from time
- Diploma in Animal health with over two years’ experience in the same position and industry is desirable.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 27 December. 2021