Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Veterinary jobs,Animal health jobs,Veterinary chemists jobs,
Veterinary Sales Representative
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Contacting potential customers to sell Veterinary products.
- Arranging appointments with Veterinary doctors and chemists.
- Delivering presentations Build relationships with chemist staff.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talk with customers on the sales floor or by phone.
- Research competitors.
- Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriated to the Quality and Safety Testing market.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance.
- Take orders and disburse receipts.
- Keeping abreast of activities of centers in particular areas.
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned from time
- Diploma in Animal health with over two years’ experience in the same position and industry is desirable.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 27 December. 2021