Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, Auditing jobs,
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
- Glovo’s team is looking for a Sr. Accountant in the Finance Department who will set-up and lead in-house accounting. We are looking for an experienced accountant, to undertake all accounting activity for different companies and partner with the business to ensure that the requirements are being met whilst at the same time ensuring that Glovo meets all its internal and external reporting and control requirements.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Maintain the company’s accounting books according to the statutory regulations.
- Conducts General Audit of all Accounting Ledgers on a regular basis.
- Manage a team under your supervision
- Responsible for complying with local requirements related to tax and accounting
- Ensures accurate and timely Financial statements to be submitted to the Group.
- Handle tax accounting according to tax legislation.
- Prepare Statutory financial statements.
- Prepare tax declarations.
- Minimizes wherever possible tax exposure through proper reflection of tax deductible expenses.
- Ensure that all VAT accounts reflect the prevailing business nature.
- Follow the changes in company policy, tax regulations and legislation.
- Be responsible for good and long term relationships with all local authorities.
- Ensure full and proper primary documents flow with the proper formalization.
- Provide full tax support to partners.
- Check all original documents (contracts, acts, VAT declarations, etc.) for the company interest.
- Ensure all accounting/financial Policies and Procedures are adopted in line with prevailing legislation.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- 5+ years of experience in multinational company in accounting
- Excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports
- Knowledge of accounting procedures
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages – Navision
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail- aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude