FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
Stima Sacco Entry Level Positions October 2018
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the job holder the key responsibilities will be:
Duties and Responsibilities
- To recruit new members into the Sacco.
- To sell Sacco products and services to existing members.
- To disseminate Sacco information to both existing and potential members.
- To provide feedback to the Sacco on members issues and expectations.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma from a recognized learning institution.
- A Bachelor Degree in Business related field will be preferred.
- Diploma in business related field in combination with three years qualifying experience may
be accepted in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional qualifications in sales and marketing will have and added advantage.
- A minimum of two (2) year experience in sales and marketing will be a requirement.
- A person of integrity, team player and have effective communication skills.
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
Qualified applicants should send their Application Letter and Detailed CVs to
Salesrep2018@stima-sacco.com on or before 5pm on 5
th October 2018 indicating the position applied for as the subject line.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview