Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Stima Sacco Entry Level Positions October 2018
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the job holder the key responsibilities will be:
Duties and Responsibilities
- To recruit new members into the Sacco.
- To sell Sacco products and services to existing members.
- To disseminate Sacco information to both existing and potential members.
- To provide feedback to the Sacco on members issues and expectations.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma from a recognized learning institution.
- A Bachelor Degree in Business related field will be preferred.
- Diploma in business related field in combination with three years qualifying experience may
be accepted in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional qualifications in sales and marketing will have and added advantage.
- A minimum of two (2) year experience in sales and marketing will be a requirement.
- A person of integrity, team player and have effective communication skills.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
Qualified applicants should send their Application Letter and Detailed CVs to
Salesrep2018@stima-sacco.com on or before 5pm on 5
th October 2018 indicating the position applied for as the subject line.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.