Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Stima Sacco Entry Level Positions October 2018
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the job holder the key responsibilities will be:
Duties and Responsibilities
- To recruit new members into the Sacco.
- To sell Sacco products and services to existing members.
- To disseminate Sacco information to both existing and potential members.
- To provide feedback to the Sacco on members issues and expectations.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma from a recognized learning institution.
- A Bachelor Degree in Business related field will be preferred.
- Diploma in business related field in combination with three years qualifying experience may
be accepted in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional qualifications in sales and marketing will have and added advantage.
- A minimum of two (2) year experience in sales and marketing will be a requirement.
- A person of integrity, team player and have effective communication skills.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
Qualified applicants should send their Application Letter and Detailed CVs to
Salesrep2018@stima-sacco.com on or before 5pm on 5
th October 2018 indicating the position applied for as the subject line.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview