Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Epidemiology jobs,Statistics jobs,Health related jobs,
Strategic Information Lead – Re-Advertisement
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee, implement and monitor all monitoring and evaluation activities for the program.
- Develop a robust strategic information approach that can track the immediate and intermediate effects of program activities, including changes in knowledge, attitudes, responsiveness, data use and technical assistance demand.
- Design and implement an M&E system capable of timely tracking performance and using the data to adjust implementation for optimal performance
- Conduct training and workshops related to M&E for program, county, sub-county and facility teams
- Ensure timely reporting of supported activities to county, MoH and donor through DHIS2 and DATIM
- Scale up use of HMIS systems for HIV including eHTS, KenyaEMR
- Work with PI/PD/Senior Technical Advisor to establish networks for collaboration between CDC, other stakeholders and donors, academia, research institutes, and other CDC funded programs in country
- Work with PI/PD and technical team in developing program goals and objectives as well as MER tools and strategies and synthesize data to inform the decisions on project performance
- Provide regular reports on the status of implementation against the project goals and objectives to PI, PD, Senior Technical Advisor and CDC and other program managers as required.
- Collaborate with the project team in identifying project activities, processes and outcomes for documentation and sharing lessons learned and best practices
- Collaborate with MOH M&E department, Health informatics and Data warehouse to create platform for dialogue, data sharing, and addressing key M&E issues within MOH
- Strong understanding of Kenya health information systems, and issues related to data (e.g. data security; tracking through the cascade etc.) on key and priority populations
- Must have a Master’s of Science in Epidemiology and/or Statistics with 10 years of experience in health programs, at least 5 of which are with PEPFAR-funded programs and 3 of which are CDC-funded.
- Proven expertise in quantitative and qualitative methodologies, evaluation and implementation research, health information systems, reporting, data quality assessments, data analysis, and presentation.
- Must have prior experience in capacity building, such as developing content, planning, and facilitating trainings and providing technical assistance.
- Preferred familiarity with adult learning principles/techniques and demonstrated ability to design and facilitate learning opportunities for adults.
- Proficient in use of data management and analysis tools and advanced skills in MS Excel or statistical packages such SAS, SPSS.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)