Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Thank you for confirming your subscription.
Below are some of our previously sent articles in case you missed out!
Interview coaching Articles
When it comes to interviews, preparation is everything. You need to think through the questions and how to answer them. Here are some of the common questions asked in an interview and how to asnwer them.
- How to Answer, “Tell us about yourself” with examples (Updated 2019)
Bestanswer forthis “Why did you apply for this job?”
- How to Answer “What Is Your Greatest Weakness?” (Examples Included)
- How to tackle competency interviews using the S.A.R. Method: Situation, Action, Result
- How To Answer “Why Did You Leave Your Last Job?” Interview Question
CV Writing Articles
- I’ve seen a lot of CVs over the last nine years as a hiring manager and career coach. There have been great CVs, good CVs and so-so CV. And there were some CVs with such horrific issues, that I quickly threw them into the recycle bin. Do you want your CV to end up in the trash? Then avoid these six main reasons, given by hiring managers, on why your ‘perfect’ CV is not helping you secure the all important interview. 6 Top Reasons Your CV Will Be Thrown In The Trash and How To Fix Them
- According to one famous study, hiring managers only take an average of six seconds to decide whether to keep or trash your CV. In other words, your CV only has six seconds to make the right impression with a prospective employer. Before Sending Your CV for a Job Application Read This
Personal and Professional Development
Only a few more months and we’ll be stepping into the new year. Now is the time to gain those skills that you’ve always wanted to, discover your dream career, or even give your mind that much-needed knowledge boost
Top Courses To Fuel Your Learning Goals
- Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
- Master The Art Communication Skills
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview