Unlock leadership Success
Empower yourself with leaderships skills
Find details here
Operations Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Career Opportunities,
VAS Operations Engineer
In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
The role holder is will support, develop and integrate VAS Systems, Products and Services offered to customers to deliver high quality and high service availability thresholds. The Engineer shall ensure VAS systems operate within allowed thresholds in terms of systems availability, capacity and security conformance. VAS Systems comprise of all Value-Added Services which include, but not limited to, SMSC, USSD, Content delivery platform, Voice (RBT, IVR & Media exchange), Video, Device management, Web Portal solutions and Machine Learning Platforms
Roles and Responsibilities
- VAS Systems and Services’ diagnosis and resolution of issues to ensure MTTR and other service availability KPIs are met.
- Device and implement Proactive ways and tools for monitoring VAS Services using Artificial Intelligence operations model(AIOPs) and Machine Learning.
- Development, configuration and integration of all VAS solutions/systems in line with the Digital IT strategy execution plan.
- Technical reviews to implements solutions and work arounds for faults/incidents.
- Properly escalate and document unresolved service or system issues to appropriate internal or external teams and follow up to ensure they are satisfactorily closed within SLA.
- Timely delivery of projects assigned to ensure high-quality standards are met and solutions are operationally viable. Responsible for ensuring First Time Right delivery of all solutions developed.
- Enhance processes and DevOps to improve delivery and increase efficiency by focusing on continuous improvement.
- Develop and continuously update a knowledge base of best practices for VAS products and Service development.
- Collaborate with both Technical and Business teams to ensure seamless deployment of products.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to stakeholders on assigned tasks
- Proper documentation of VAS Systems and Services to enhance Visibility, End to End Monitoring.
- BSc. Degree in Telecommunication Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Computer Science/IT.
- 2 years experience in a busy telecommunication/ IT environment or Software Engineering with good knowledge in development for VAS solutions including Messaging, Voice, Video & IOT.
- Software Engineering methodologies including Agile-oriented development.
- Proficiency in networking protocols – TCP/IP, DNS and load balancing.
- Working knowledge in Unix systems and Databases – Oracle, MySQL.
- Working knowledge of security encryption solutions – SSL, firewalls, VPN, IPsec
- Strong experience in programming/scripting language(s) – Python, Perl, Shell or equivalent.
Method of Application
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Interested and qualified? Go to Suntech Business Solutions on www.linkedin.com to apply