Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
IT Jobs, Software development Jobs,
Software Developer – (C # And Vue.Js Developer )
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Full timeReporting to the Head of Technology & Operations,
the position holder will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing,
and supporting solutions for our customers. Using agile methodology and
associated devops practices, you will build scalable, highly available,
reliable, secure application that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Guide and contribute to business requirements gathering by ensuring clarity, in collaboration with the Business Analyst
- Design, architect, develop and test SwitchLink ‘s Product and services as part of Scrum agile methodology.
- Maintain and support SwitchLink software, tools and platforms.
- Ensure secure coding is done and secure coding practices are adhered to, to protect SwitchLink ‘s data, Clients Data and Personally Identifiable information
- Implement SwitchLink’s devops practices for all projects e.g., repo& registry commit, pipelining, code review, security testing etc
- Evaluate and improve existing products and solutions, by researching new and alternate technologies and designs.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the development team through advancing the development pipeline, tools and software development practices.
- Develop Unit test for developed code.
- Engage with QA to ensure complete testing.
- Do peer code review.
- Contribute to Devops automation in testing and code analysis.
- Lead a team of engineers and non-engineers towards a common goal.
- Work as part of a project team, delivering tasks timely and with quality feedback to the project manager/scrum master.
- Ability to manage a project with a small and remote project team.
- Use various team collaboration tools.
Skills and Experience
- 4-6 Years’ Programming experience in a Software & Technology enabled industry.
- 3 years of experience delivering and operating large scale, highly available, distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and distributed systems fundamentals.
- Working familiarity with networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS) and standard network architecture components such as load balancers.
- Good troubleshooting and performance tuning skills.
- Experience writing software using automated testing practices such as TDD, unit tests, and integration tests.
- Strong command of version control usage with proper Git flow usage
- Experience working with CI and CD workflows with associated tools eg jenkins, azure devops , circleci etc
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes a strong plus
- Experience building multi-tenant, virtualized infrastructure a strong plus
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bsc Computer Science/IT or any other relevant degree
- Scrum Fundamentals or equivalent
- Scrum Master Certification Added advantage
- Very good programming skills
- Very good quality assurance and analysis
- Good team leadership skills
- Good project management skill in an agile setup
- Very good customer service and engagement skills