Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Tax jobs,Finance jobs,Careers in Kenya,
Tax Embedment Project Lead
About the role
This role is critical in delivering the embedment of the end to end customs & excise (C&E) process redesign in Africa. The role sits in Global Tax and works closely with the Africa FC team and GBO.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
Having completed a comprehensive end to end C&E process map for all Africa markets, several process gaps were identified. This role is pivotal in the implementation of the necessary process changes that are required to ensure accurate and efficient C&E related processes are operated across Africa.
This role requires:
- effective planning and project management of individuals to deliver the desired outcomes, working with a number of teams (Global Tax Team, the Africa Market teams, GBO).
- Proactive thinking to identify ways to deliver improvement of C&E related processes and the drive to put those changes in place.
- Understanding of needs of stakeholders and effective and timely stakeholder management
- Drive resolution of process/control/system gaps diagnosed by Tax Embedment 2.0 project
- Design processes within Tax and in the enabling process areas in a way, to ensure correct and accurate input is provided for Tax upstream
- Drive process change within Tax and enabling process areas and ensure change is sustained
- Oversee document retention work by the BAU functions
What you’ll bring
- Tax and/or Finance Experience
- Ability to mobilise people, work with teams across multiple cultures, and communicate effectively with management
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Good judgement
- Imaginative thinker of capable of devising solutions to complex issues
- Ability to communicate effectively a technical area to a non specialist.
- Self motivated and well organised approach to work.
- Unique Family Leave opportunity
- We work without border – you will work with people from all over the world
- You will deal with world class brand portfolio
- Wide variety of thematic events, afterwork activities organized by employee communities
- Product Allowance to purchase company products from the staff shop
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
This is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time and compressed hours. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.