Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Automotive engineering jobs, Mechanical engineering jobs, Training jobs,
The Technical trainer will be responsible to carry out technical and product training for aftersales (service and parts) and sales personnel to ensure adequate technical knowledge is acquired by all.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
- Prepare and Conduct Product and Technical Training for Aftersales and Sales Department as and when required.
- Carry out the yearly planned Technical Activities as per the laid down calendar.
- Carryout Training effectiveness assessment
- Supervise Diploma Students under Simba Corp Training Program.
- Carry out Training at Branch and Dealer Level as and when requested.
- Ensure Adequate training on Diagnosis is conducted for all Technicians/Supervisors.
- any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Diploma in Automotive/ Mechanical engineering or related field.
- Pedagogical Training – Diploma in Technical Education (KTTC).
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in Training – Technical Area.
- Experience in the Automotive Industry
- Sound Knowledge of Automotive Engineering.
- Good organization and coordination skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Technical Teaching skills.
- Good Supervisory skills.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before COB 10/3/2022. Applicants should indicate the job title in the subject line of their email.