Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Business Analyst Jobs, Telkom Kenya Jobs, HR Jobs,
Business Process Analyst
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
This role is responsible for designing, measuring, analyzing, improving, and controlling business processes in the Company. The Business Process Analyst will ensure that all business process outcomes are aligned to the organization’s strategic goals and are driving operational efficiency and enhanced customer-centricity. The Business Process Analyst will also be the custodian of the company’s policies, processes, procedures, and other knowledge management documents.
- Align all policies and business processes for enhanced customer satisfaction in line with business excellence expectations.
- Map/document the current (as-is) processes and design to-be processes along with KPIs and measurement.
- Continuously analyze, review, and re-design processes to eliminate variations, remove non value-added activities, bottlenecks and delays.
- Recommend transformation change in processes through rigorous root-cause analysis, innovation, and simple solutions for the process owners to implement.
- Track and communicate the status of business process change/improvement projects and initiatives to all levels of management, as required.
- Develop and maintain policy and business process documentation and be the custodian of the Company’s policies, processes, procedures, and other knowledge management documents.
- Identify and manage all training requirements for business process implementers across the organization.
- Train business users responsible for managing and operating business processes.
- Facilitate process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users; and also lead process review/re-design workshops.
- Apply knowledge of business process modelling notations (e.g. BPMN) to document processes
- Communicate process requirements between business areas that use a specific processes and those who provide technology support for the process.
- Present progress updates on initiatives to management and key stakeholders.
Human Resource Business Partner
Reporting to the Human Resource Director (HRD), this position is a key partner to management on broad business issues by integrating HR functional expertise with Business-wide business objectives. With the guidance from the HRD, this role provides support to the respective business divisions by driving and delivering employee-centered programs as well as services to support the digital growth of the business.
- Acquiring the desired talent for the respective business units
- Engaging the workforce through contributing to the creation of recognition systems that reinforce strategic direction, core values and Telkom Competencies
- Installing Performance Management systems that attune individual and team behaviour with strategic direction, core values and Telkom Competencies and linking total rewards to capability and performance
- Proposing flexible benefit programs to meet changing employee and employer needs
- Organizing High Performing teams by understanding, designing and developing teams
- Creating a Learning Culture through embedding learning and intellectual capital quickly across the organization by all employees
- Facilitating Cultural Change through engaging in a continuous process of communications, dialogue, discovery and assessment to deepen everyone’s shared understanding of the organizations vision and desired culture verses its current status
- Collaborating with stakeholders by developing the knowledge, awareness and skills of employees to operate in a global environment while being relevant in our market place.
- Maintaining positive people environment and competitive advantage in the marketplace