Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Finance jobs, Computer Science jobs, Engineering jobs, HR Management jobs,
Global Analyst HR Systems
Global Analyst HR Systems and Processes
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
Location Multiple: India, Kenya, Tajikistan, Pakistan, Tanzania
The Global Analyst of HR Systems and Processes for AKHS/AKAH supports HR and the organization with data analysis, monthly reporting, HRIS implementation, compensation analytic support, grading and insight generation to improve talent decisions. The role involves providing support to countries on HRIS system implementation, quality control of Global HR dashboards, building analytical capability in country, responding to ad hoc requests, and supporting data governance.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Delivers standard reports for management and delivers quality control of HR data for both Agency HR Dashboards in collaboration with countries.
- Further develops KPI’s for HR processes across both Agencies in line with good practice and management requirements
- Supports data governance processes by monitoring data quality, addressing or escalating issues, and ensuring compliance with data privacy regulations.
- Provides process improvement support for HRIS systems including Peoplesoft, MS Dynamic implementation in Tajikistan, Pakistan and other countries as required
- Develops analytical models, conducts data analysis, and generates insight to inform organizational initiatives and talent decisions (e.g. strategic planning, workforce planning, external reporting)
- Responds to ad hoc requests for HR data by probing to understand the requestor’s need, analyzing relevant data, and providing recommendations to improve decisions.
- Analyzes country compensation data and monitors market trends to flag and develop insights into market trends and works with countries and partners to develop compensation solutions.
- Supports HR projects and initiatives with data analysis, insight generation, and recommendations that improve decisions.
- Supports the development of presentation materials with relevant data, visuals, and storytelling
Experience, Experience and Skills required
Education: Minimum Bachelors degree in finance, computer science, engineering, mathematics, statistics and preferably with a Masters level degree in HR Management
Experience: Experience implementing HRIS systems; drafting IT process specifications; process mapping; 5-7 years working with data and generating insights; 1 year experience in compensation particularly working with well known grading systems.
Technical Skills: Advanced excel, power BI and Microsoft office skills; excellent writing skills in English;
Other Skills: Strong interpersonal communication and ability to simplify complex topics
Personal Characteristics: High integrity; demonstrated ability to follow the ethos and values of AKDN; proactive and results driven with strong learning agility; excellent problem solver