Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Tusker Mattresses Limited Job Opportunities in Kenya
Tuskys, the leading retailer in Kenya has adopted remains to be a very strategic player in the market. It has experienced significant growth over the last few years, leading to many opportunities coming up.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participating in business processes mapping and in the day-to-day activities of ERP advisory engagements for the business including process analysis and design, gap analysis, functional system design and specifications, system configuration, development of system tests, procedures and documentation.
- Analytical accounting, inventory & warehouse Management.
- Technical support to resolve day to day problems and issues in NAV.
- Maintenance and customization of NAV to meet the business specifications.
- Leading a team of consultants and utility staffs in documenting business process needs.
- Managing data cleansing and assisting with quality assurance testing.
- Training of staff in various departments using NAV.
- Driving quality, testing and delivery methodology processes to ensure successful projects implementation.
- Leading organizational changes and business process improvements.
- Analyzing business/technical requirements and objectives, perform fit/gap analysis, and provide business recommendations.
- Providing key decision support, monitoring issue& risks, and creating mitigation plans for the business.
- Documenting all business engagements including the creation of design documents, technical specifications, process documentation, specification, system deployment documents, ERP system integration and interface documents and publish reports.
- Identifying and minimizing project risks.
- Any other duty which may be assigned by Management.
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
- A Master’s of Computer Science.
- BSc. Computer Science or any related field.
- Microsoft Certified professional
- Networking –CCNA finalist
- At least 5 years’ experience in ICT related field
- Software Development –JAVA, J2ME, Web Services
- Database Design – SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Ms Access
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their application (CV and Cover letter) quoting “System Analyst “on the subject firstname.lastname@example.org