Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Data Scientist – 6 Months Contract
Main job Purpose
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will support our product, sales, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Degree in a quantitative field
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques, concepts and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Someone with 2-4 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models
- Data Oriented Personality with ability to translate data Insights into Stories
- Deep knowledge of Excel
- Strong problem-solving skills
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview