Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
NGO jobs, Information Technology jobs, Administration Finance jobs, Volunteer jobs,
Information Systems Officer, P3
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Full time, Fixed termEducation
Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in computer science, information systems, mathematics, statistics or related field is required. A first-level university degree in combination with two (2) additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.Work Experience
A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in planning, design, development, implementation, operation and maintenance of network systems or related area with relevance to infrastructure systems and operations is required.Significant experience in functional and technical aspects inter-alia of Local, Metropolitan and Wide Area Networking, Super WiFi technologies, 5G Communication, IP Unified Communication, Cloud Based Network architecture, and SD WAN is required.Experience in network security, firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Access Control, wiring standards and best practices, mobile solutions, secure communications and disaster recovery/business continuity environments is required.Experience with data analytics technologies is desirable.Responsibilities
STRATEGY & PLANNING:
• Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements, such as Smart Campus, 5G, Cloud based network, and Software Defined WAN.
• Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration and appropriate use.
• Develop and deploy methodologies for testing network performance and providing network performance statistics and reports.
• Establish best practices and policies for installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
• Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation.
• Establish service level agreements with client’s entities and ensure maximum satisfaction.
ACQUISITION & DEPLOYMENT:
• Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the organization’s network.
• Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
• Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
• Assess, approve, and administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
• Manage and ensure effectiveness of network and unified communication infrastructure and associated operating systems and software.
• Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, wi-fi, mobile network, satellite, and so on.
• Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
• Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent network activities.
• Approve and administer user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
• Perform other work-related duties as required.
Support Site Plan For Cheptais Hospital
Full time, Fixed term Mission and objectives
Vision. The Vision of Community Development and Sustainable Organization (CDS) is a community that is empowered to advance knowledge to access basic needs which can promote sustainable livelihood through self-reliance and community participation Mission. Our mission is to facilitate development based on self-reliance, self-sufficiency through effective implementation, promotion and support of integrated community development with full participation, ownership and promotion of right based approaches of the communities. Objectives 1. To improve women peace efforts and security in the community for better development and sustainable initiatives in the community. 2. To promote women good governance and advocacy through increasing awareness on the public resources usage of various programmes and projects as well as promotion of community ownership 3. To promote awareness on women saving culture of the available resources management and impact skills to change mind set and adaptation to the skills. 4. To promote quality education, adult literacy programmes and affordable vocational skills to the vulnerable youth and women 5. To improve the status of women, child rights and human rights issues in the community. ACTIVITIES. Human rights empoeremnent. peace and security. environment. health and governance.Responsibilities Task description
We are looking for Online Volunteers that will support us in sharing site plan layout for hospital plan for future construction and funding opportunities. The Online Volunteers should focus kenyan construction and operation of hospital designs in Kenya. Online Volunteers will support the CDS Kenya.Each volunteer will have different task ,two volunteers will do design layout out ,two others will be working on uploading to the Google, one will be coordinating the events and the last volunteer will be linking to Kenyan engineering board for approval process to the proposed designs especially for hospital plans .
Language Programme Team Assistant
High, secondary school
Full time, Fixed termQualifications/special skills
Academic Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent is required. Excel skills and experience is desirable.
Experience: Minimum of one years’ experience in administration and/or record managementWorking knowledge of the United Nations or an International Organization, is an advantage.Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Language Programme Coordinator and Training Assistant, the team assistant will:
1. Language Programme Administration
1. Compile and Input language student information in the language income spreadsheet i.e. coding blocks, wbse, fund centres etc.
2. Handle language programme registration i.e. receiving registration forms, advising clients on courses, class times and any other course information.
3. Prepare and Post term and class schedules on the bulletin board and noticeboard.
4. Digitize end of term results for all students and prepare language progress reports.
5. Assist the Language teachers to invigilate Interpretation/translator examinations.
6. Conduct and maintain an inventory of all language programme books and materials.
1. Prepare excel sheets on the language programme income.
2. Produce statistical reports on the language programme income.
3. Follow-up the payment of students.
4. Create a sale receipt system: record all purchase of books, issue receipts and reconciliation of purchase and sales
5. Generate purchases and sales reports.
2. Training Administration
1. Handle administrative arrangements concerning the preparation of workshops, including the management of travel arrangements for participants.
2. Handle communication with participants, trainers and organizers, and logistical preparations for training sessions.
1. Organize and arrange the classroom set-up, ensure each class is well equipped with the required teaching equipment and stationery.
2. Set-up IT equipment for learning.
3. Maintain the training facility ensuring all training rooms are clean and tidy.
4. Keeping regular correspondence to students in case of absence of teachers and follow-up on payment from cash paying students etc.
5. Ensure all language forms are filed in order in their respective learning languages.