How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even Without a Degree or Masters
Free Live Event Register here
Uplands Premium Dairies Credit Controller Job
Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited is a leading Dairy Company located in Kiambu County and a well known leader for its high quality dairy products country wide with its flagship brand “Pascha”
Credit Controller Job Responsibilities
- In charge of the full Implementation of Credit Policy.
- Ensure credit limits are adhered to and discounts given as per regulations/approvals existing at the time.
- Ensure that the set procedures and control of invoicing, credit notes etc. are followed.
- Prepare weekly and monthly Collection Report and Aged debtors analysis reports and provides the same to the
- General Manager and respective Departmental Managers.
- Liaise with the accounts receivables section in the processing of Credit and Debit notes for customers ensuring all supporting documents are attached.
- Attending to and resolving customers’ queries/reconciliations issues on a timely basis including visits to customers.
- Participating in weekly debtors meeting and giving update on each respective debtor.
- Ensure that all credit control responsibilities and duties are carried out accurately and within set time limits, whilst providing a first class service to all customers.
- Managing credit control and debt management activities including supervision of credit control section team.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts so as to maintain an up to date ledger
- Appraising credit worthiness of customers and on risk levels.
Competencies & Personal Attributes
- Strong personality, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Positive work attitude
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be of a highly persuasive with a positive nature
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Results oriented
Qualifications for the Credit Controller Job
- Bachelor of Commerce degree, finance/accounting option.
- CPA K
- Over 5 years experience in Credit Control.
- Credit Management Certificate will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Accounting Applications
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV clearly indicating in the subject line “Credit Controller” to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 27th July 2017