Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
Uplands Premium Dairies Credit Controller Job
Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited is a leading Dairy Company located in Kiambu County and a well known leader for its high quality dairy products country wide with its flagship brand “Pascha”
Credit Controller Job Responsibilities
- In charge of the full Implementation of Credit Policy.
- Ensure credit limits are adhered to and discounts given as per regulations/approvals existing at the time.
- Ensure that the set procedures and control of invoicing, credit notes etc. are followed.
- Prepare weekly and monthly Collection Report and Aged debtors analysis reports and provides the same to the
- General Manager and respective Departmental Managers.
- Liaise with the accounts receivables section in the processing of Credit and Debit notes for customers ensuring all supporting documents are attached.
- Attending to and resolving customers’ queries/reconciliations issues on a timely basis including visits to customers.
- Participating in weekly debtors meeting and giving update on each respective debtor.
- Ensure that all credit control responsibilities and duties are carried out accurately and within set time limits, whilst providing a first class service to all customers.
- Managing credit control and debt management activities including supervision of credit control section team.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts so as to maintain an up to date ledger
- Appraising credit worthiness of customers and on risk levels.
Competencies & Personal Attributes
- Strong personality, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Positive work attitude
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be of a highly persuasive with a positive nature
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Results oriented
Qualifications for the Credit Controller Job
- Bachelor of Commerce degree, finance/accounting option.
- CPA K
- Over 5 years experience in Credit Control.
- Credit Management Certificate will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Accounting Applications
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV clearly indicating in the subject line “Credit Controller” to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 27th July 2017