Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
We are looking for an IT Intern to start Immediately
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation of servers
- User support on it issues
- Management of web site, email, DNS, internet proxy
- Configuration and maintenance of internet services and wide area network
- Enterprise antivirus installation and management
- Cleaning and maintenance of physical computer hardware
- Preparing professional CVs and Cover letters for clients
- Managing content on our website
- Digital and social media marketing
- Responding to requests from client requests via email or phone
- Complete a diploma or degree in any business/ICT related course
- Should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be goal oriented, passionate and proactive
- Readiness to learn
- Should possess strong analytical skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Duration: 3 months (starting immediately)
- This is not a paid position.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (IT Internship) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet the required qualification.