Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Jobs, Internist
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- We are looking for an Internist to form part of our COVID-19 Response team & to be based at our UNSOS clinic inside the UN camp in Mogadishu International Airport.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- Deliver professional health services including provision of Resuscitative and Emergency Services which adhere to the facilities’ policies and procedures.
- Available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, primarily but not exclusively for Resuscitative and Emergency Services.
- Supporting the Project Manager positively as a willing contributor to working in a team environment.
- Assist with orientation for incoming personnel.
- Work in accordance with posted rostering and maintain approved training standards as required.
- Assist in the general day to day operations of the facility as required.
- Ensure operational readiness of Resuscitative and Emergency Services and equipment including personal equipment.
- Stay within restricted boundaries when responding to the on-call requirements.
- Train and work in a designated role within the facility’s trauma system, which is based on Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS).
- Ensure that highest standards of clinical governance in the provision of Resuscitative and Emergency Services.
- Conduct a check of the Controlled Drugs when on shift with the duty RN.
- Attend or present training and briefing sessions when and as directed.
- Operate within the context of the facility’s Mass Casualty Incident Plan in designated role, or in other roles as directed by the Project Manager.
- The Physician must comply with the Company’s and Client’s policies and procedures and Code of Conduct at all times.
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
- Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery.
- Post graduate specialist qualification in Internal medicine
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Emergency Physician
- (Must have 3 years’ experience & above post qualification)
- Medicine Current unrestricted registration as an Emergency Physician in home country.
- Valid practice license for the year 2020
- Demonstrate sufficient recent clinical experience an internist in the last 12 months commensurate with the role.
- Ability to successfully pass local Driving License to drive within UN compound.
- PHTLS, ACLS, ALS, and ATLS or equivalent
- Project title-COVID-19 Response
- Contract period- 3 months with possibility of extension
- Salary – USD 350.00 per day inclusive perdiem
- Accommodation and flights provided by AMI
- Deployment- Immediate -candidate has to be ready to deploy any time
How to Apply
- Click Here to Apply