FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Jobs, Internist
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- We are looking for an Internist to form part of our COVID-19 Response team & to be based at our UNSOS clinic inside the UN camp in Mogadishu International Airport.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- Deliver professional health services including provision of Resuscitative and Emergency Services which adhere to the facilities’ policies and procedures.
- Available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, primarily but not exclusively for Resuscitative and Emergency Services.
- Supporting the Project Manager positively as a willing contributor to working in a team environment.
- Assist with orientation for incoming personnel.
- Work in accordance with posted rostering and maintain approved training standards as required.
- Assist in the general day to day operations of the facility as required.
- Ensure operational readiness of Resuscitative and Emergency Services and equipment including personal equipment.
- Stay within restricted boundaries when responding to the on-call requirements.
- Train and work in a designated role within the facility’s trauma system, which is based on Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS).
- Ensure that highest standards of clinical governance in the provision of Resuscitative and Emergency Services.
- Conduct a check of the Controlled Drugs when on shift with the duty RN.
- Attend or present training and briefing sessions when and as directed.
- Operate within the context of the facility’s Mass Casualty Incident Plan in designated role, or in other roles as directed by the Project Manager.
- The Physician must comply with the Company’s and Client’s policies and procedures and Code of Conduct at all times.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
- Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery.
- Post graduate specialist qualification in Internal medicine
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Emergency Physician
- (Must have 3 years’ experience & above post qualification)
- Medicine Current unrestricted registration as an Emergency Physician in home country.
- Valid practice license for the year 2020
- Demonstrate sufficient recent clinical experience an internist in the last 12 months commensurate with the role.
- Ability to successfully pass local Driving License to drive within UN compound.
- PHTLS, ACLS, ALS, and ATLS or equivalent
- Project title-COVID-19 Response
- Contract period- 3 months with possibility of extension
- Salary – USD 350.00 per day inclusive perdiem
- Accommodation and flights provided by AMI
- Deployment- Immediate -candidate has to be ready to deploy any time
How to Apply
- Click Here to Apply
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview