Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Retail Jobs, Strategy Associate Jobs, Latest Jobs Openings,
Portfolio and Retail Strategist
What you can expect to be doing:
- Advising on strategic issues affecting sales and portfolio to help gear the business agenda towards growth.
- Develop strategies to support Retail in onboarding quality customers to boost customer growth, a healthy portfolio and increased PB uptake.
- Assist the RSs in strategic planning to boost sales and address non-performing customers.
- Guide the RSs on strategic hiring of Sales Executives to increase and manage current portfolio.
- Developing and maintaining analytic tools to analyze and identify opportunities in regional markets such as market saturation.
- Train RSs on how to record responses and actions done to address the non-performing customers.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on non-performing customers to Retail and Portfolio Management Teams.
- The role will be executed both in the office and in the field.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in any Business field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communicator across different audiences – management and operations.
- Ability to prioritize and strategize.
- Self-starter and problem solver.
- Ability to analyze information and create realizable projections.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- Financial Planning and Analysis: work on budgets/business plans and forecasts. This includes analysis of actual drivers of the business and communicating them concisely verbally and in writing.
- Unit Economics: Oversee new product pricing, discounts etc.and challenging existing metrics.
- Partnerships: Collaborate with other departments on establishing partnerships with new stakeholders and demonstrate economic value of those partnerships through business cases.
- Due Diligence: Work on investor due diligences and RBFs from time to time.
- Bachelors’ Degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a similar discipline.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Exceptional drive and commitment striving for excellence.Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- High level of agility, eager to develop new skills and areas of expertise