Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Bondo Technical and Vocational College Jobs, Librarian Jobs
Librarian BTVC 6 (1 Position)
Bondo Technical and Vocational College invites qualified applicants for the following positions:
- This position is responsible for effective management of the Library and reports to the principal. The position will also be responsible for efficient provision of circulation services to all Library users.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage staff in the library
- Coordinate Library activities and services
- Performance appraisal of Library staff
- Coordinate Income Generation activities in the library
- Undertake stocktaking and weeding old and mutilated books
- Plan, coordinate and control service delivery processes in the library
- Implement Library policies
- Maintain Library inventory and equipment
- Prepare book pockets/cards and affix them on relevant books and spine mark
- Issue and receive library materials.
- Implement performance targets for the library staff and report results
- Undertake budget preparation and harmonization for the Library.
- Promote use and application of Information Communication Technologies (ICT) to all staff and users (such as automation and digitization of services (eLibrary).
- Ensure continuous evaluation of library services.
- Carry out administrative and other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2020 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
- A minimum of Diploma in Library and Information Sciences or its equivalent qualification
- At least four (3) years working experience in an academic Library
- Must be a registered member of Kenya Library Association (KLA)
- Must be Computer Literate
How To Apply
- All Applications including CVs and copies of relevant certificates should be submitted to the undersigned on or before 23rd October 2020.
The Principal BTTI
P.O. Box 377-40601
- Bondo Technical and Vocational College is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women and Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview