Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
Accounting jobs, Auditing jobs, Finance jobs,
The applicant will be responsible for the day to day finances of the school and maintain comprehensive records of all transactions conducted.
The key tasks / duties will include:-
- Fee processing and reconciliations
- Liaison with Parents, Guardians and other School Stakeholders
- Daily update all finance data and assist in finalization of school accounts
- Regular reporting of all data as per laid down timelines
- On time verification, processing & accounting of payables/receivables
- Petty cash handling and reconciliation of cash & bankbooks
- Coordinate and ensure timely make all statutory payment payments
- Physical verification of stocks and assisting in analysis of material losses
- Regular reviews and analysis of financial data with the school head
- Supporting the budgeting process
- Banking all receipts and first line liaison with bank as agent
- Preparing and coordinating school specific audits
- Coordinate wages, leave travel allowance and other payroll related matters
- Dealing with service providers and suppliers
- Organizing local purchases
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Applicants should have:-
- CPA part II
- Proven administration experience / training
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A keen sense of thoroughness and an eye for detail
- Marked ability to prioritize and effectively complete allocated tasks
- Be able to understand and carry out instructions.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- Knowledge and experience with an accounting package is an added advantage.
This is a non unionisable position.
Applicants to send their CV and letter of application to: Email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 11th October 2021 at 1700 HRS