Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
NGO jobs, project management jobs,
Assistant Project Officer (Justice and Peace)
DUTY STATION: DIOCESE OF LODWAR
REPORTS TO: PROGRAM COORDINATOR
CLOSING DATE: 22nd OCTOBER 2021
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Assistant project Officer will provide necessary support for Justice and Peace project within theDiocese of lodwar. Taking direct lead over various project aspects, assistant project officer works to help implement project goals as directed by the project coordinator. This role requires individuals to oversee project goals, create and deliver reports, analyze data from project execution, and any other duties as determined by project managers.
- Work directly with project managers to help implement project goals
- Assign duties to staff to implement project goals, as needed
- Oversee variable aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution
- Overview project goals and ensure project goals are achievable
- Liaise with project lead and other project coordinator to maintain project schedule and efficacy.
- Assist with procuring materials and other items necessary for completing project goals
- Review project implementation and gather data on project execution
- Coordinate with project coordinator and other project leads following project execution.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCES
- Diploma in social worker / social science or any other related fields.
- Verifiable leadership experience and capabilities, with 3 years proven past successful project execution
- Working knowledge of necessary industry-related tools
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a passion for ensuring projects proceed efficiently and effectively
- Strong self-starter, able to take initiative and adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
- Excellent planning and coordination skills, with the ability to organize a substantial workload
- comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong analytical, monitoring and evaluation and report-writing abilities;
- Willingness to work and travel in often difficult environments;
- Computer literacy, particularly in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Good communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English and Kiswahili
Commitment to Diocese of Lodwar Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and other global policies, and to Diocese of Lodwar’s mission and values.
Method of Application
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are required to submit a cover letter quoting JOB TITLE with their updated CVs, copies of certificates name and e-mail address of three referees. All documents should be sent in an envelope which must be marked:
CONFIDENTIAL sent to:-Human Resources Officer, Catholic Diocese of Lodwar, P.O. Box 101 30500, LODWAR. OR email ; email@example.com
Hand deliveries can be dropped at the Reception at Diocese of Lodwar Offices St Mathews block. (Only shortlisted candidates to be contacted)