Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Project Management jobs,
This role is remote and reports to the Director of Delivery
- Manage the end-to-end service delivery of an account(s) across multiple delivery centers and country locations
- Managing one or more strategic accounts, through the client lifecycle ensures that all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and/or Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met and all clients are highly satisfied with the Quality of Service. This includes managing scope, profit and loss, cost schedule, and also applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management.
- Guide and direct the delivery teams in the CloudFactory delivery locations to deliver excellent results.
- Lead and establish effective communication with the Delivery Pods Team and the Client.
- Proactively report progress and results to clients and facilitate communication between internal teams regarding client needs.
- Administer internal/external reporting requirements for the executive team, internal stakeholders, and clients.
- Work with the client management team to identify opportunities for growth, while continuously driving performance enhancement as an extension of their team.
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with clients to effectively manage the accounts.
- Roll up your sleeves and be on the ground to handle issues that arise in order to exceed KPIs for each account.
- Identifies the communications needs of each stakeholder group in conjunction with business owners and subject matter experts.
- Translates communications/stakeholder engagement strategies into specific tasks.
- Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining, and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- Complex project management skills and experience at large service delivery companies with large accounts ($3+ million).
- Worked closely with USA & EMEA clients before.
- MBA or Project Management certification (PMP, PRINCE2, CAPM, CPMP, etc.)
- Deep business acumen and financial skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written English language skills.
- Travel to both our clients (US and Europe) 10%-15% and to our delivery locations (Nepal & Kenya) 25%-30%. – Pandemic allowing.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical
- Group Life Insurance