Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Healthcare jobs, Medical Jobs,
CT Clinical Leader-SSA
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services that are shaping a new age of patient care. Our broad expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies, performance improvement and performance solutions services help our customers to deliver better care to more people around the world at a lower cost. In addition, we partner with healthcare leaders, striving to leverage the global policy change necessary to implement a successful shift to sustainable healthcare systems. Our “healthymagination” vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing costs, increasing access and improving quality around the world. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, GE Healthcare is a unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE). Worldwide, GE Healthcare employees are committed to serving healthcare professionals and their patients in more than 100 countries.
You will be responsible for gathering customer input and insight for products and applications in development as well as current products/applications in the CT business. This input is used to enhance our CT product/applications development to ensure we are building customer centric solutions.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide clinical and technical input on new product definitions and requirements.
- Evaluate performance and quality of new products throughout the development process and after introduction.
- Assist in creating marketing and sales tools for product shows, marketing literature and presentations.
- Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer.
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training.
- Experiment design in radiology & clinical study.
- Communicate with radiologists to develop new research ideas and improve/maintain customer relationships.
- Support the Global CT business Field Sales, Service and Applications groups with clinical expertise on applications and assisting in employee training for new products and applications.
- Provide expert counsel/training to customers using applications under development.
- Required active professional clinical/technical certifications/registries necessary to scan live patients in a clinical setting
- Demonstrated current basic clinical scanning proficiencies on current CT products/platforms
- Minimum of 5 years CT clinical/ technical experience following certification
- Demonstrated clinical/technical skill in specific areas or at least 3 years commercial applications/modality experience
- Demonstrated successes in high level customer interactions and sales scenarios Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows (80% travel and more)
- Ability to communicate effectively using, but not limited to, local language
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration, and support.